Membership to SullivanArc is important on so many levels
- It allows us to advocate for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities;
- To seek and support legislation on their behalf;
- To develop services to meet the growing needs of our families;
- To give SullivanArc a voice in NYSARC and with the Board of Governors
Our membership and community supporters play an increasingly supporting role as SullivanArc continues to grow and develop innovative programs to meet the needs of our the people we support and their families. Membership entitles you to invitations to events, newsletters and informational mailings as well as a SullivanArc discount card for approximately two dozen Sullivan and Orange County businesses. By becoming a member of SullivanArc, you also are automatically a member of NYSARC and the ARC of the U.S.
Every member receives the “Ultimate Discount” Card that fits into your wallet with discounts at 27 local businesses and restaurants in the Monticello, Liberty and Middletown areas – good for one year and can be used over and over.
Won’t you become a member today?
All local members receive "The Ultimate Discount Card" with over twenty discounts at local restaurants and stores. The cards are good for one year from June to June and can be used over and over.
Ways you can support SullivanArc:
- Make a donation
- Become a member
- Attend an event
- Use our business services (Sullivan Industries)
- Hire our the people we support
- Use Amazon Smile and a proceed of your Amazon purchase will go to SullivanArc Learn More
- Donate a portion of your eBay sales through eBay’s Giving Works
- Set your browser to GoodSearch.com and choose SullivanArc Learn More
- Shop online through GoodShop.com and choose SullivanArc Learn More
Please call Director of Public Relations at 845-796-1350 x1050
or the Administration Office at 845-796-1350 x1002
for more information.